Monday 13 July 2009

Feedback from Tony Jones for my individual show reel

In terms of feedback from Tony Jones and Paula Beegan (partner in the project) for my individual show reel, there was not as much feedback as the main show reel.

However, this was inevitable because the individual show reels were much shorter and we had a list of what Tony Jones would like on the show reel in a specific order so in this way, I was very much listening to the demands of the client and going along with a set brief.

In terms of meeting the demands of the client, my individual show reel contained the footage of pig farming in Cambridge which Tony Jones had specifically asked for in the emails, and therefore Tony specifically liked my show reel due to this reason.









Here is the email from Tony Jones about the pig farming footage used in my individual show reel.


Here is the overall email showing the clients demands and what parts he liked of the cambridge archive footage and the overall videos.

Other than this, because I had steadily met the demands of my client for the individual show reel there wasn't much feedback apart from well done on meeting the demands, and that the show reel may be shown at other changing spaces participating shops later on this year.

Overall though I think this is good feedback from the client and I feel I met the demands of the client very well in my individual show reel.

Also, the fact of a possible showing of my show reel is a very exciting prospect and I cant wait to see if it does get shown, Tony Jones expressed his willingness to use these show reels during the 29th annual Cambridge film festival, which would be a fantastic achievement if this does get shown. Nonetheless, even the possibility of a showing at the festival would be a great achievement in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment