Saturday 20 June 2009

Further show reels

As a result of the main show reel, I was then asked to make a shorter version of a show reel, containing different footage from each area, for example Buster Keaton and another part of archive footage. The class would each get into groups of 2 and then create the show reel, which will be a vital part of my commission project as well as the main show reel.



In my opinion, this would be a little easier than the main show reel as I will have the parts chosen for me with Alex, and would simply add them together effectively. My show reel was created on the wednesday 24th June, working with Alex in a pair. We had to create our individual show reel, including 3 parts of archive footage, an animation from Depict 90 second videos, and a Bjork music video.



We had to include paperwork to list what was on the showreel so that it could be checked with the council and legalised. The showreel had a specific order, including logos before each video etc. Below is a copy of the paperwork for one video.


No comments:

Post a Comment